DescriptionExcellent employer with nice benefits. This position is on the track to leadership within the organization. Put your talent for operations and interpersonal skills to use.
The Operator must demonstrate a detailed understanding of the quality requirements for the product being produced and able to make adjustments as necessary to achieve maximum quality. This position has a direct effect on the quality of our products. The Operator performs minor preventative maintenance (PMs) as necessary and evaluates upstream and downstream canning line dependencies and communicates changes to other operators or line personnel.
Machine operator is responsible for the following duties:
- Set up of equipment at beginning and during of shift
- Document operations by completing all required forms.
- Change parameters and supplies of machine as required.
- Know terminology and components of designated areas of equipment.
- Performs minor Preventative Maintenance as required.
- Bring supplies to the area and ensure correct supplies are used.
- Effectively trouble shoot equipment and make corrections if needed.
- When machine issues arise, call the mechanic and explain the problem.
- Make sure the product is sealed and has the correct code (if applicable).
- Change packaging materials to avoid downtime and can identify sub-standard supplies.
- Operate machine in a safe manner.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/19/2020
16.00 - 17.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.