- NOW HIRING! Perform standard cleaning procedures as documented and trained for equipment and facilities. This includes: disassembly/assembly, application of cleaning and sanitizing chemicals, scrubbing, and rinsing.
- Combine and mix required cleaning agents as documented for each cleaning assignment.
- Use caution and follow correct handling procedures.
- Understands safe operation of equipment including safety devices and guards.
- Follows correct lockout/tag out and safety procedures as directed for each piece of equipment
- Understands correct labeling of chemicals and containers
- Collect and remove all remaining trash from production and packaging lines, kitchen, and warehouse areas. Dispose of trash in outside trash dumpsters.
- Collect recycle materials and dispose of in recycle bins.
- Inspect each cleaning job upon completion to ensure job has been performed correctly. Correct any substandard conditions.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 04/07/2021
16.50 - 18.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.