- To assist in the manufacture of frozen food products. Tasks vary from product to product. Handle food and equipment safely and follow supervisor?s instructions.
- Follow instructions from Shift Lead, Lead Prep, Kitchen Supervisor or Kitchen Manager.
- Understand and follow all standard batching procedures and techniques. This includes correct weighing and measuring procedures.
- Ensure correct tag labeling and storage procedures are being followed. All food or ingredient containers (buckets, plastic totes, transfer carts, steel totes, gondolas, etc.) must have a label which includes the description of contents and dare material goes in to production, weight of bucket. All food safety practices must be followed at all times.
- Must have a clear understanding of basic Math and Reading.
- Comply with the rules and regulations set forth in Amy's Kitchen Inc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Shift Lead, or Supervisor
- Regular Attendance Required.
- Must be flexible to work overtime
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 06/26/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.