The position is responsible for daily warehouse functions of accepting, storing, picking up and delivering product.
Position Duties & Responsibilities
- Count and track all incoming inventory within the warehouse, ensuring that accurate information is documented.
- Assist Lead Warehouse Specialist in assembling and staging food orders.
- Assist pantries and agencies in loading, delivery, and unloading of orders, utilizing the pallet jack and forklift, as necessary.
- Assist with picking up of donated and purchased products, promoting, and maintaining friendly and courteous relationships with donors, vendors, and the general public.
- Observe Oregon Food Bank and Health Department Regulations on Food Safety and general warehouse practices.
- Assist with delivery of the CSFP boxes verifying membership and completing signature requirements.
- File paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Act as a backup for Fresh Alliance drivers.
- Belief in the company's mission to help people help themselves.
- A minimum of 6 months customer service experience.
- Forklift and electric pallet jack experience or ability to obtain certification within 2 months.
- Ability to obtain ServSafe food safety certification within 1 month from date of hire.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds consistently.
- Basic math and writing skills.
- Good communication skills and teamwork demonstration.
- Must be able to multitask in a variety of areas with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with customers and co-workers, sustain client and intradepartmental confidentiality.
- Valid Oregon driver?s license with record that is acceptable under company's insurance policies.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 07/12/2021
15.00 - 17.75
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.