DescriptionCleans and maintains consistent quality standard within budgeted time by performing essential duties and responsibilities for assigned accounts.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other work areas.
- Dust furniture and equipment from floor to six feet high, such as cubicles.
- Wipe walls.
- Wash windows, sills, and door panels.
- Empty wastebaskets, empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Replenish bathroom supplies.
- Vacuum using a backpack vacuum.
- Mop floors using a large, wet mop. Fill, empty the mop bucket with wringer.
- Lift, carry, and toss large bags of trash into a dumpster.
- Carry, move, or unload large boxes of paper products, gallon soap, etc.
- Keep the janitor?s closet/space in order.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/23/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.