Loads and off-loads shipping trucks in a timely and careful manner. To perform this job successfully, an individual must obey all Safety procedures. Individual must have excellent attendance, be able to work independently and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Reviews production orders or schedules to ascertain delivery dates in order to plan department operations.
- Follows shipping and receiving requirements.
- Schedules deliveries to meet customer expectations.
- Works closely with Service department to stay abreast of customer demands.
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves production data.
- Knowledge: H.S. Education or equivalent, computer literate.
- Skills: Mechanical, Communication, Mathematical aptitude
- Abilities: Good attendance, ability to work alone with guidance
- Experience: 1-3 months of related manufacturing experience and/or training
- Pallet Jack Experience
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 06/03/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.