- Switch out full for empty trailers throughout the shift, move trailers between docks
- Keep a clean and organized work area (trailers to be rinsed when necessary)
- Report all repair needs to maintenance staff
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Follow GMP Food Safety Procedures & Policies
- Sort and track pallet condition, preventing damage when possible
- Must have at least two years of previous truck driving experience
- Must have Class B or higher driving certification
Day Shift or Graveyard 12 hour shifts available!
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 05/18/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.