- Takes direction from the Quality Assurance Manager. Reports to the Sanitation Lead.
- Ensure all HACCP, SQF, GMP?s, Allergens and Organic processing requirements are followed.
- Responsible for cleaning all processing equipment.
- Responsible for Pre-Operational sanitation.
- Responsible for taking swab samples for internal lab testing.
- Responsible for informing the Machine Operator Lead if there are any issues with equipment found during sanitation.
- Keep constant visual on Forklift Operators.
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
Shift / Schedules:
(Monday - Thursday)
- Day Shift: 5:00am - 3:00pm
- Swing Shift: 3:00pm - 12:00am
- Graveyard: 11:00pm - 7:00am
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 05/18/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.