- Perform and document regular, preventive service to all company property and equipment including but not limited to machinery, forklifts, trucks, trailers controls, and safety equipment.
- Perform and document planned and unplanned repair including hot-work, confined space and mechanical adjustments while adhering to all safety protocols and GMP?s (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Understand production schedules and work with management to deploy maintenance in a manner that is productive and results in minimum downtime.
- Participate in Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) with company managers, and operators of each area.
- Monitor all hot work and confined space entry procedures and activities. Verify work is done in a safe manner inside and outside all covered processes. Keep all equipment in good working order before and after work is done.
- Make SOP update recommendations.
- Maintain critical spare parts inventory for company wide application.
- Record test measurements of various equipment and log data in an organized and timely fashion.
- Provide audit assistance (act as 3rd party) for areas not under direct purview.
- Participate in safety committee and operations meetings monthly.
Possible offsite work includes:
- Travel to other locations in the Pacific Northwest for planned or unplanned repairs
Day, Swing and Graveyard - 8 hr shifts available
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 05/18/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.