DescriptionFIRE EQUIPMENT SERVICE AND INSTALLATION
A leading NW distributor of fire protection equipment for the last 50 years has an opening for a Service Technician in the Portland, Oregon.
This company services and installs mechanical equipment to commercial and industrial businesses. We are seeking a technician in the industry or experience servicing or installing mechanical equipment. This is a great opportunity to start a career in a very necessary and stable industry.
Previous experience in plumbing, electrical or mechanical systems would enhance a person's ability to learn and understand our products more quickly. The right candidate must possess organizational skills, ability to learn quickly, positive attitude, and possess the verbal and written skills necessary to improve relations with repeat customers as well as foster new customer relationships.
Compensation is $18-20 per hour with possible commission.
Health Insurance provided.
Paid time off for holidays and vacation.
- Performing inspections, maintenance and service of fire suppression systems and extinguishers. Ability to work flexible hours when necessary.
- Previous mechanical installation and/or service experience
- Possess or be able to obtain and retain and license that are required by national, state and local codes
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have valid drivers license and meets company requirements
- Proven mechanical aptitude is required
Job Type: Full-time work to include majority of the work performed indoors with minimal outdoor exposure. Climbing and working in awkward / cramped positions is expected.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 03/15/2019
18.00 - 20.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.