DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
We are currently hiring for a Filter Line Production Worker in the Spokane Valley. For more than 60 years, they specialize in the supply of aluminum, ceramic, glass, steel, and hearth products to several industries around the world.
If you meet the minimum qualifications and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply!
You will be responsible for working in a fast-paced production environment handling several lines including: mixing slurry, aligning filters on the conveyor line, quality checks, palletizing, loading and preparing product for shipment.
- Established company operating since 1972
- Hiring for stable day shift: 7am-3:30pm Mon-Fri
- Full-time hours with long term potential for the right candidate
- Ability to lift up to 50lb
- Must be able to verbally communicate effectively and be safety conscious
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- Ability to work in a repetitive, dusty, and fast-paced environment
- Previous manufacturing, production, assembly and labor experience a plus
Thank you for taking your time in reviewing this. If you feel this would be a better fit for someone you know, please pass this message along and encourage them to apply!
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 07/26/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.