DescriptionThe janitor is responsible for cleaning all assigned areas using appropriate procedures and products.
1. Maintains quality clean appearance to all assigned Laundry areas, soil sort, flat work, offices, bathrooms, patio, storage rooms, break rooms, docks, and other areas.
2. Performs daily cleaning procedures inside and outside of the plant according to specified schedule (attached).
3. Washes and cleans delivery trailers according to schedule.
4. Responsible for the prudent utilization and storage of all janitorial supplies.
5. Cleans all floors as per procedure.
6. Cleans windows, blinds, doors and walls per procedure.
7. Empty trash in all areas.
8. Maintains awareness and complies with current safety, quality assurance and personnel policies.
9. May assist in other positions.
10. Establishes and maintains an effective working relationship with all contacts.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education/Experience High School graduate and/or GED. A minimum of 1 year previous janitorial experience preferred.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities Basic reading, writing and math skills. Ability to work effectively with others.
Working Condition Requirements
Physical Must be able to perform repetitive reaching, gripping, grasping tasks while continuously standing. Must be able to lift 40-60 lbs.
Environmental Humid environment.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/12/2020
13.55 - 14.05
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.