In addition to the essential job functions described below, all associates will perform the following duties.
Assigned responsibilities and duties may vary based upon location size and operations.
- Cut and groove pipe.
- Thread and make-on fittings as required.
- Qualified welders will weld pipe per customer design.
- Stage material for shipment.
- Insure quality of work is consistent with quality procedures.
- Keep the fabrication areas organized.
- Organize pallets and stack in a safe manner.
- Sweep work are daily.
- Communicate fabrication concerns to supervisor.
- Compliance with company uniform policy. Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Abide by all policies, rules, and regulations of the company including all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures.
- Support corporate programs, goals, and initiatives of the company .
- Work overtime as needed.
Excellent Employer / Immediate Need in Washougal
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 01/30/2019
15.00 - 17.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.