DescriptionSummary: The Helpers ? Production Worker is responsible for helping Machine Operators by performing duties that include pushing, trimming, holding materials or tools, cleaning, counting and stacking.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be flexible to work in multiple departments and positions.
- Inspect workpieces for smoothness, defects, and measure workpieces to determine accuracy of machine operation using rules, templates, or other measuring devices.
- Examine raw Woodstock for defects and verify conformance to quality standards.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using lifting tools as required.
- Count finished product to determine if product orders are complete.
- Mark or tag identification on parts/totes.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Assist other machine operators as needed such as supplying or holding materials or tools, or cleaning work areas and equipment.
Physical Demands: Climbing, stooping, crouching, reaching, standing, and walking. Pushing, pulling and using push cart. Lifting up to 50-75 pounds occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds constantly to move objects. Fingering, grasping and feeling. Talking, hearing and repetitive motion. Very heavy work-exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently and of constant moving objects.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 03/10/2021
14.00 - 15.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.