DescriptionEstablished Local Real Estate Company has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant to support the Owner of the company.
This is a great opportunity for a master organizer, and someone who can take charge within an expanding company.
Diplomacy, confidentiality and discretion are essential to this position and the Executive Assistant is often exposed to highly sensitive issues. This position knows how to balance an informal internal work environment with the formality required when representing the Office of the CEO externally.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Manages executive?s calendar and maintains full schedule by planning and scheduling meetings
- Oversee day to day operations across multiple companies
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and creation of itineraries
- Assists in communication with other staff members in the organization
- Problem-solver in all situations, including meeting scheduling and rescheduling, potential travel issues and delays, and any day to day changes
- Professional in all communications and confidential with all information
- Organizes small and large meetings, conferences, and events coordinating various resources with internal teams and vendors
- Screen calls, emails and relay messages and respond to inquiries that do not require the CEO?s involvement
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with clients, vendors, and agents
- Handles confidential information; organizes and maintains digital files
- Trains, manages and supervises lower-level assistants
- Maintain various databases and internal systems
- All other support as needed
- Ability to multi task
- Knowledge of CRM , Advanced skills with MS Office Suite, PowerPoint, WordPress (or equivalent website knowledge), design and technology skills
- Oversees special projects as needed.
identifying opportunities for improved organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
The Ideal Executive Assistant would look like:
- Associate?s degree required; Bachelor?s degree preferred
- 2+ years? experience as an Executive Assistant
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Organization and system implementation
- High level coordination for meetings, events and travel
- Strong attention to detail
- Adaptable and proactive, able to adjust plans and reprioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional Time management
- Ability to work in a chaotic environment (at times) and able to take control
- You are a role model and project our core values of God, Family, Honesty, Loyalty and Integrity.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Occasional Travel
- Some nights and weekends will be required
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Associate
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 10/08/2021
17.00 - 31.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.