DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
Personnel Source is currently seeking an experienced individual for an Equipment Maintenance Technician position for a dynamic and fast paced manufacturing environment in Spokane, WA. This company offers long term growth opportunities, attractive benefits, and pay scale. Candidate must be available to work a flexible shift.
- Ability to safely install, maintain and troubleshoot mechanical systems, equipment and various components of machinery in an industrial environment
- High mechanical aptitude with troubleshooting, preventative and maintenance capability
- Familiar with PLCs, gearboxes, conveyors, CNC machines, pulleys, etc.
- Read and interpret technical manuals, blueprints, and schematics
- Labor based manufacturing environment which requires both maintenance roles as well as production work such as running machinery
- HS Diploma or GED equivalency
- 3-5 years of millwright or equipment maintenance experience
- Knowledge with pneumatics, hydraulics, and mechanical components
- Fabrication skills such as machining, welding (MIG, TIG, wire feed, etc.)
- Experience with milling machines, lathes, surface grinders
Physical requirements as follows:
Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing 10 hours a day, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, repetitive motions, lifting and carrying a minimum of 50 lbs.
Experienced and serious candidates must only apply! Shift variations and weekend overtime needed on a limited basis to support production.
*All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, and criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 11/15/2018
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at Juliya.Chubenko@personnelsource.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.