DescriptionSeeking to fill an Equipment Maintenance role within a dynamic and fast-paced company. Searching for a highly motivated individual with a commitment for improving manufacturing processes and systems.
- Basic mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn to troubleshoot and repair machinery involving: pneumatics, hydraulic, electrical/electronic and mechanical systems.
- Basic interest in how machinery and systems function and a desire to improve them.
- Fabrication skills: machining, welding.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Equipment maintenance and troubleshooting/repairs experience.
This position requires the ability to make production adjustments safely and quickly and therefore require strong English (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Lifting and carrying a minimum of 50lb.
- Able to stand up to 10 hour days.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Need to provide own hand tools, multi-meter, etc.
- Heavy labor and industrial setting.
Interested? Please Apply!
Thank you for taking your time in reviewing this. If you feel this would be a better fit for someone you know, please pass this message along and encourage them to apply!
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 02/22/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.