DescriptionCareer Opportunity! On the job training! $14 to start!
Locally owned machine shop, located in Newberg, Oregon, with strong ties to the community, is now hiring! We offer a culture of openness about the operations and goals of the company. We work hard and have fun!
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with a company. We offer on the job training, a great team environment, and open and honest communication. This is more than just a job, this is a first step towards a great career. Our award-winning, in-house training program offers employees the pathway to reach their full potential. We will provide you with a roadmap that makes you the driver of your own career.
- Mechanical aptitude and strong work ethic
- Shop math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, & division with decimals)
- Ability to work independently
- Detail Oriented
- Comfortable working in loud environment
- Comfortable working alone
- Comfortable asking for help when needed
- Ability to work with hands, constantly using hands to perform duties associated with the job
- Ability to be on your feet all day, moving around (walking), bending, stooping, etc. throughout the day
- High School Diploma or GED
Benefits & Compensation:
- Starting pay is $14 per hour. Then there will be a $1.00 increase after successful completion of training, and probationary period
- We offer a generous benefits package
- Award Winning In-House Training Program & External Training Opportunities
To apply, you can respond to this job post, and submit your resume. Or, email your resume to email@example.com. If you have questions, please call us at 503-485-2175.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/28/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.