The Entrance Screening Rep provides COVID-19 screening in accordance with protocols set by Oregon Health Authority. Providing compassionate and responsive customer service along with the ability to answer basic inquiries regarding location of departments and offices in the organization is critical in this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting screening activities
- Providing appropriate arm bands based on the screening process
- Practicing appropriate health and safety protocols
- Following all requirements related to personal protective equipment, cleaning and distancing
- Must have demonstrated ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Operate basic screening equipment (thermal no touch thermometer)
- Active listening skills
- A positive, professional, and caring attitude in dealing with patients and their families, hospital staff, visitors, and peers
- Attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated and directed
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 06/10/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.