DescriptionThe Employee Benefits Account Assistant is responsible for helping the Insurance Agency team achieve growth and retention objectives by providing timely, accurate and professional service within the Employee Benefits Department. Provides customer service and support to Producers, Account Managers and Policyholders for existing accounts and new business. Other duties may be assigned.
Job duties include:
- Ability to multi-task between projects covering the front desk and assisting Agents with client support (75% of day)
- Front desk, answer phones (very light), greet customers, vendors, insurance carriers, postal carrier/FedEx/UPS and employees visiting from other offices (25% of day)
- Workweek is Monday thru Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm with one hour lunch; 7.5 hour workday (approx 37.5 hours per week)
- Professional and friendly office demeanor
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word and basic office systems i.e., copier, filing, faxing systems
- Quick learner, independent multi-tasker with good attention to detail and accuracy
- Hourly rate of $18-19 per hour DO
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 05/11/2021
18.00 - 19.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.