DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for Embroidery Machine Operators (training is provided) for our Springfield client!
Swing Shift runs Monday-Thursday, 3:30 pm to 2:00 am. Once trained, employees qualify for an increase in wage.
- Personal Transportation
- Attention to detail
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in a production or manufacturing environment preferable
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs
- Training available
- Placing caps on multi-head embroidery machines to apply decoration
- Utilizing an industrial sewing machine to apply patches and decoration
- Trimming and tagging completed caps for quality control
- Bending and twisting on a regular basis
Full medical and dental benefits are provided and Paid Time Off (PTO) after hire on. There is also the opportunity to acquire overtime on Fridays and Saturdays if you so choose.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 09/13/2021
13.00 - 14.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.