DescriptionWe are seeking candidates who have an eye for detail and excellent color recognition. The ideal candidate will have some experience with sewing and embroidery
- Upload designs into the embroidery machines.
- Hooping, Loading and unloading the machines.
- Once embroidery is finished, completing the job with trimming the backing of the embroidery,
- Ability to maintain, clean,and oil, and the embroidery machines as needed.
- Keep proper inventory of embroidery supplies to ensure jobs are completed in timely fashion.
- Must be dependable, highly organized and have the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain acceptable standard of quality per garment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
The job is located in beautiful Coburg Oregon, a short drive from Eugene/Springfield. Attendance and punctuality are very important to the position, preffered candidates will have their own transportation.
Swing Shift - 3:30pm - 12am available.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 03/31/2021
14.00 - 15.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.