DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
We are currently hiring for an Assembly Specialist within a team environment. The position is for a production company who makes electronic boxes for large providers in the telecommunications industry.
If you meet the minimum qualifications and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply!
As an Assembler, you will be installing wiring parts and hardware inside electronic enclosures. The position requires a high level of detail, ability to work in a fast paced environment as well as the ability to stand for the entire duration of your shift.
- Very clean production facility
- Operate under organized LEAN principles
- Flexible schedule with gaps between production projects
- Day shift available (limited overtime required)
- Evenings + weekends off
- HS diploma/GED
- Ability to lift up to 50lb
- Read and follow detailed assembly instructions
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- Ability to inspect work
- Ability to use basic hand, wiring and power tools
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written and verbal format
Thank you for taking your time in reviewing this. If you feel this would be a better fit for someone you know, please pass this message along and encourage them to apply!
*All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 01/22/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.