DescriptionFULLTIME PERMANENT WORK, IN SALEM!!! START IMMEDIATELLY!!!
Local company looking for assembly workers.
We are currently hiring for day shift, working Monday through Friday, 7:30-3pm. We will soon be opening up a 2nd shift, swing shift, as well.
We are looking for hardworking individuals who are looking for an opportunity to learn and grow with a forward moving company. We offer on the job training, fulltime, permanent work, and more.
Previous experience is preferred, however, we are willing to train. If you have previous work experience working with your hands, such as building items, or packing boxes, working with small parts, or something similar, we encourage you to apply.
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in a labor, production, or manufacturing environment
- Commitment to ATTENDANCE! Looking for employees who are committed to showing up every day, on time.
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to use, move, hands and arms all day, throughout the day to perform job duties
- Must be able to work with your hands, able to grab and hold small pieces, able to assemble products to spec
- Due to multiple colored wires, the ability to accurately differentiate between colors is essential
- Desire to learn new skills to become more valuable as an employee and to the organization
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to understand written and oral instructions
- Soldering experience is strongly preferred
- Use hand tools consisting of wire strippers, wire cutters, router, soldering irons, drill presses, band saws, sanders, grinders, lapping machines, and hand drills
- Track manufacturing processes for each job ticket, as well as methods used to complete orders
- Understand and be responsible for quality control processes in place which ensure product integrity
- Square-up, stack, and glue magnetic laminations into transformer core assemblies
- Use band saw to cut out plastic patterns and smooth edges using router machine
- Tape core according to customer specifications
- Wind coils on a manual or automatic winder
- Use ultrasonic welder to weld plastic parts
- Identify non-conformance of products, broken wires, and incorrect windings/sizes
- Assemble printed circuit boards by soldering components and mounting through the use of tape and insulation paper
- Connect coil assemblies prior to preliminary testing of products
- Complete final assembly procedures without supervision
- Other duties as assigned
Starting pay rate is $10.75 per hour. Again, work hours are day shift, Monday through Friday, however, we will soon be hiring for a 2nd shift, hours will most likely be 12 noon too 8:30 or 9PM.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 03/01/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.