DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are currently hiring for a highly skilled assembler for a company that specializes in the manufacture of mine equipment. Looking for a candidate who is able to follow wiring diagrams and schematics and also understand mechanical components to assemble equipment.
Key Job Functions
As an Electro- Mechanical Assembler, you will be responsible for the following:
- Read and interpret blueprints and electrical wiring diagrams and schematics
- Work from bill of material and assembly diagrams to assemble equipment
- Check equipment for defects, damages to components and proper installation
- Plan and perform a wide variety of mechanical and electrical assembly installations: mechanical fastening, electrical wiring, equipment enclousures, terminating, routing, and marking wiring to complete electrical circuits.
- Conduct functional and continuities tests of electrical assemblies and its components
- Be able to use tools such as ohmmeter, test lights, electrical testing tools, conduit benders, soldering equipment, volt meters, and test bench equipment.
- Perform inventory procedures including cycle counts, inventory control, and verification of on hand balances
- Build shipping containers for equipment
Pay: $15-$18 DOE
Shift: 6am-2:30pm M-F
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: More than 5 years
Last updated on 06/10/2019
15.00 - 18.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.