DescriptionElectrical Engineering III position:
Thermo Fisher Eugene, OR is recruiting for an Electrical Engineer III whom will contribute materially to new product introduction for the Biological research field. We are looking for an experienced digital electronic engineer whom will develop custom PCB based solutions utilized in instruments to advance biological science.
- Participate in the entire product development process from concept to production for benchtop scientific instruments.
- Rigorously document part designs, assembly processes and theories of operation to support manufacturing and future designs.
- Scope and determine tasks for project completion, risk identification and mitigation.
- BSEE, MSEE, or Computer Engineering with 5+ years of related experience or equivalent combination.
- Understanding of electrical engineering principles in both analog and digital domains with the ability to leverage this understanding to quickly isolate circuit faults
- Ability to execute PCA designs, and provide clear layout constraints for layout resources: component placement, high speed routing, design for low noise and regulatory compliance.
- System cable design
- The candidate should have a track record of successful implementation of designs in fielded systems.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal skills.
- PCB layout capability (Altium Designer)
- Experience with signal integrity analysis and simulation
- Experience with full cycle design of custom electronics: schematic capture, sourcing components, simulation and circuit analysis, implement or direct PCB layout, oversee PCBA fabrication, develop test plans and validate reliability and performance.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/23/2019
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.