The Digital Project Manager is responsible for managing all integrated marketing projects from start to finish ensuring success along the way. This position will create detailed schedules, set deadlines at each stage of the project, and will make sure that work is distributed as efficiently as possible.
- Plans, develops, implements, and manages a project through complete task definitions and work requirement identification and assignments.
- Works closely and collaboratively with key stakeholders to define project scope, strategy, budget, and outcomes.
- Identifies critical resource expertise and assigns appropriate internal and/or external sources to ensure optimal outcome(s).
- Ensures projects the team focuses on are in line with management?s strategic goals.
- Establishes and continually monitors/manages project expectations with team.
- Assigns tasks and identifies issues for resolution to ensure optimal team effectiveness.
- Prepares and maintains all project status reports and schedules; tracks milestones/deliverables, critical paths and dependencies and reports those back to upper management identifying potential pitfalls, escalating serious project issues.
- Re-sets expectations as needed in consideration of project progress/outcomes.
- Responds to all inquiries regarding project status
- Works collaboratively with stakeholders, leadership, and other related staff to define and identify all required project infrastructure including, but not limited to: resources, equipment, technology and infrastructure to ensure timely availability for successful launch and ongoing project operations.
- Contributes in development and implementation of program and portfolio management, project management methods tools and techniques, and performance. Develops and maintains collaborative working relationships with multiple stakeholders within project scope.
- Serve as the main point of contact for assigned marketing projects. Manage multiple projects/campaigns at one time, as assigned by management.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Responsible for all steps within project management:
- Initiate: Facilitate sessions with senior leadership and marketing team members to determine the vision and scope of each project. During this process, collect important information about the project, identify key stakeholders and define appropriate team members.
- Plan: Determine how the teams will measure success, develop the project timeline, and decide which communication methods will best serve the project team and stakeholders.
- Execute: Consistently follow up with team members to ensure all team members are completing tasks on time. Route all approvals and ensure flow of data is occurring. Address/escalate deadline issues as needed.
- Monitor & Control: Monitor metrics to gauge success, make adjustments to project plan and timeline if warranted, and frequently communicate with stakeholders and team about progress. In conjunction with marketing leadership, move deadlines or identify additional resources if too much work is coming into the department, and/or resources are in short supply
- Close: Review project successes and struggles, facilitate wrap-up learning sessions, and develop presentations as needed to share information with other departments and leaders within the organization.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/26/2018
31.25 - 33.65
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.