DescriptionPersonnel Source is currently seeking Die Cutter Assistant to fill an opening with a dry goods packaging facility located in Vancouver, WA.
Requirements of the Die Cutter Assistant
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work alone and on a team
- Experience: 1-3 years related manufacturing experience and/or training
- Able to lift 10 lb. continuously and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 lb.
- Use of various hand and electrical tools and equipment
Responsibilities of the Die Cutter Assistant
- Assist with setting up and operating machine to cut folding cartons
- Ensure that the die cutter is operating in the safest possible manner
- Review job ticket.
- Conducts pre-make ready as required.
- Setting-up die, counter plates, stripping section and press.
- Clean counter plates and strip down dies that are locked up.
- Perform maintenance as required.
- Deliver cut cartons to finishing department.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines safely and within quality specifications.
Shift Schedule of the Die Cutter Assistant
- Monday - Friday (occasional Saturdays - 1 per month)
- Training on day shift for 3 - 4 months -- 6:00am - 6:00pm
- Once training is completed will move to night shift -- 6:00pm - 6:00am
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/11/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.