DescriptionDie Cutting Assistants
Assist with setting up and operating machine to cut folding cartons; ensure that the Die Cutter is Operating in the safest possible manner; that the quality of the produced product exceeds our customer?s expectations and that performance goals are achieved. . To perform this job successfully, an individual must obey all Safety procedures. Individual must have excellent attendance, be able to work independently and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Review job ticket.
- Conducts pre-make ready as required.
- Setting-up die, counter plates, stripping section and press.
- Pulling front trim as required.
- Clean counter plates and strip down dies that are locked up.
- Clean area around press.
- Perform maintenance as required.
- Deliver cut cartons to finishing department.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines safely and within quality specifications.
- Skills: Mechanical, communication.
- Abilities: Good attendance, guide teams/processes, ability to work alone.
- Core Value: Demonstrates qualities of our Core Values ? Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Relationships & Teamwork
Experience: 1-3 years related manufacturing experience and/or training
- Duties require standing (except breaks and lunch) throughout working shift for 8 to 12 hours.
- Able to lift 10 lb. continuously and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 lb.
- Occasional climbing, stooping, bending and overhead reaching.
- Frequent walking.
- Fine hand manipulation.
- Grasping and gripping.
- Reading computer screen or other electronic devices.
- Use of various hand and electrical tools and equipment
- Color vision needed to detect inappropriate color of product.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/30/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.