DescriptionNow Hiring for a Delivery Driver!
The Delivery Driver must be able to safely operate a tractor-trailer and straight box truck. Drivers load and unload products from vehicles including lifting and carrying doors, windows and mouldings from vehicles to job sites. Work schedule will be Monday -- Friday, 8:00 am -- 4:30 pm (Can vary depending on delivery schedule)
- Valid Class A CDL
- Valid medical examiner's certificate
- Physically able to regularly lift 60 lbs (and up to 100 lbs. on occasion with assistance.)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Use of safety practices and good judgment at all times
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 6 months commercial driving experience
- Clean driving record and drug test results for past 3 years
To be considered for this job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Source is committed to growing a diverse workforce and customer base. Our future success will come from our ability to reach out and connect current and future employees with new and existing customers from all backgrounds to build a service that reflects the diversity of the marketplace we serve. We are proud of our diverse culture and growing it is at the core of every decision we make.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/28/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.