DescriptionAre you a morning person? We are seeking a Delivery Driver and backup Warehouse Support for a busy electrical wholesale company in Medford to start early mornings! Home in time for evening family time or hitting the river for a couple hours! Fork lift experience, Clean driving record, Outlook and some Windows based data entry knowledge needed. Must have a clean/valid Oregon Driver's license and be able to pass ODOT drug screen including Marijuana and criminal background check. Bonus if you have Kaizen Principles or Lean Mfg knowledge/experience. This is a great company to work with, easy going and professional staff companywide. Applicants should be comfortable to drive box vans and pickups w/trailers in all types of weather (rain, snow, ice) and over mountain passes.
Currently 3 shifts available: All Monday - Friday with possible OT on Saturdays
- Making deliveries from Hub in Medford to location and customer sites in Klamath Falls and surrounding areas
- Driving safely in winter weather conditions
- Daily pre-route vehicle inspections for safety & vehicle readiness using the Driver?s Vehicle Inspection Report
- Ensure truck is properly loaded, secured, and within weight limitation
- Shipping and receiving product
- iSAM replenishment duties
- Filling orders in support of delivery routes
- Other warehouse duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Expectations:
- Valid driver?s license and clean driving record
- Committed to 100% accuracy and doing tasks right the first time (DIRTFT)
- Ability to learn use of handheld scanners and operating systems
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated, teamwork focused, and great customer service skills
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Repetitive lifting and pulling of heavy objects (75+ lbs)
- Driving delivery vehicle with a GVW under 15,000 lbs.
- Warehouse environment
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Usual 40-hour work-week Monday through Friday however based on business needs evening and weekend hours may occasionally be required
- Requires punctual regular and reliable on-site attendance
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/09/2020
15.00 - 16.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.