- Clean rooms, hallways, corridors, stairways, waste dock and other office work and production areas as assigned.
- Sweeps, scrubs, maintains all walk ways inside the plant clear of debris or foreign material with using janitorial supplies and equipment such as mops, buckets, cleaning chemicals, brooms, floor scrubbers and dusters etc.
- Empties wastebaskets, boot scrubbers, and foot baths. Replaces trash can liners, paper towels and replenishes supplies as needed daily.
- Identify areas which need special attention to detail (spot cleaning)
- May be required to provide re-sanitation and sanitizing to production equipment should there be a need.
- Monitor all back dock dumpsters, call for disposal when levels are full (cardboard & plastic) and half full for organic.
- Transport, dispose trash to waste disposal area (back dock) up to 35 pounds
Janitorial Monitoring of Equipment & Supplies
- Maintain supply room in a neat and orderly manner, advise purchasing when levels are running low.
- Storage and receipt of inventory when received from vendor/supplier for supplies.
- Replenish all packaging room supplies such as gloves, sleeve protectors, masks, hair nets or other protective personal equipment.
- Daily monitoring of trash and debris.
- Ensure that you have correct PPE?s (personal protective equipment) at all times while engaged in janitorial activities.
- Practices all janitorial duties in a safe manner with achieving a 0 safety related accident or incident result for yourself monthly and annually.
Education and Experience:
- 1 year experience in food, beverage or dairy processing/manufacturing environment
- 1 year sanitation or janitorial experience
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 06/07/2019
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.