This position is an administrative role within the project management office (PMO) and supports the project management staff. The person will display the technical skills to be able to perform the role and be proficient in the MS Office suite: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. They will be able to create and manage basic spreadsheets, input and utilize various databases and create professional documents and other correspondence.
- Develop, maintain and update program documentation
- Program task management (as assigned by the PM)
- Develop and maintain program file system (physical and electronic)
- Data entry and validation into various industry and company formats
- General office duties
- Organize and evaluate project information to be thorough, complete and accurate.
- Actively supports the Project Team by completing, organizing and distributing required project documentation
- Understands and actively reviews designs for material procurement and quality assurance
- Review invoices from subcontractors to confirm production and accurate accounting
- Work with Accounts Receivable and Billing Department to make sure all revenue is accounted for and accurate
- Proactively identify and resolve potential issues before they become problems
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- AA or AS Degree preferred or combination of experience and education.
- Expert with Google Suite or MS Office Suite of products: MS Word, MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Technical Writing
- Good communications skills both written and verbal
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks with minimum guidance
- Core Competencies
- Team work
- Decision making / problem solving
- Thorough and effective communication
- Ability to apply technology
- Openness to change
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Servant leadership
- Construction experience is preferred, but not required
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Vacation (PTO)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/17/2021
18.00 - 20.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.