DescriptionPerforms clerical support for departments withinorganization. The clerk works closely with department staff as well as staff in other corporate departments.
- May act as a receptionist by answering phones, greeting internal and external customers, notifying colleagues of visitors, and other reception-type duties.
- May receive, date stamp, sort, log and distribute all incoming mail, claims and/or inquiries coming into unit.
- Reserves conference rooms.
- Schedules and orders service for equipment as required.
- Maintains inventory and supplies for equipment as required.
- May enter tracking information on CTS for certain departments.
- Performs data entry and PC work and assists with phone coverage as required in certain departments.
- May also log in incoming customer service inquiries and distribute phone reports as directed.
- Delivers and picks up documents from other departments as needed.
- May verify that information produced on ID cards and/or other documents is accurate.
- Prepares on a daily basis correspondence, envelopes, applications and other records for imaging.
- Provides back up coverage for imaging department.
- Maintains and updates subscriber and/or provider files and researches returned mail for correct addresses.
- Retrieves claims from files; copies and distributes as directed. Tracks and prepares spreadsheets to distribute paper claims within required timeliness guidelines.
- May assist other staff by calling members, group administrators, agents/brokers, attorneys or providers, or other member representatives to obtain missing information and correct any errors. May assist other staff by calling provider offices to obtain clarification on billing
- Assists and supports staff in sending out standard memos and correspondence. Types and sends letters to members and providers.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 06/11/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.