DescriptionAccepting resumes for an immediate Representative to join the Customer Service team. This customer focused office professional should enjoy working with a small but dynamic team.
In this role, you are the liaison to our customers and responsible for delivering a world-class experience. While this is a multifaceted position, the overall broad objective is to provide assistance and support to sales team internal and external customers resulting in complete customer satisfaction and increased sales.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Partnering with our customers , and coordinating all requests for information, promotional material, or products.
- Accurately and promptly entering orders so our production team can create a quality product matching the customer's specifications.
- Handling all aspects of customer care such as problem resolution, relationship management, and proper invoicing.
Qualified candidate should have:
- One-year experience in a customer service role within an office setting
- Phenomenal administrative skills while multi-tasking and delivering a world-class customer service experience
- Professional communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other applications
- Experience working in the construction or manufacturing industry, ideally with metal.
- High school diploma or GED
- Challenging work environment with an worldwide Employer
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive base pay with quarterly incentive potential
- Comprehensive benefits package.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 06/08/2021
18.50 - 20.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.