DescriptionWhat strengths are we looking for in a Customer Service representative?
- Problem solving
- Detail Oriented
- Quick Learner
- Ability to work well with others
- Excellent math and geometry skills
What does a Customer Service representative do?
- Assist will-call customers and accept payment in form of cash, check, and card
- Meet all deadlines and lead times for orders entered
- Answer multi-line phone system, directing calls to voicemails and cell phones accordingly
- Ensure all paperwork associated with customer?s orders is matched up and saved electronically throughout the day
- Maintain efficient communication with customer service team, customers, and production about orders and products
- Provide information about products and services, using all available resources to answer customer questions/complaints
- Calculate charges of orders and quotes when needed
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely manner, and follow up to ensure resolution
- Specialize in fabrication and shape orders
- Other duties as assigned
What kind of experience are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2 years customer service and/or data entry experience in an office setting
- Required education: High School Diploma
- Competitive pay structure, Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance, 401k retirement savings with employer match, Incentive program, PTO/Paid holidays
Submit your resume today!
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 01/21/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.