DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Customer Service Rep for our Springfield client!
The Customer Service Rep has daily interaction with clients and prospects that both walk in the front door and call in, as well as processing orders that are submitted by the sales team. The ultimate goal of this position is to transition in to a sales position within the organization.
Providing an exceptional client experience is top priority. This position is the first face people see when walking in the front door and the voice they hear when calling in. Passion and professional presence are key characteristics to success within this position and the organization.
- Provide an exceptional client experience ? ensure clients feel taken care of and appreciated
- Work directly with clients face to face, by telephone, or electronically
- Assist all walk-in clients with order pick up, payment, and other needs
- Answer the main company phone line
- Direct clients and prospects to the appropriate team member
- Professional written and verbal communication with both clients and team members
- Review and process submitted orders, issue purchase orders to vendors, and track orders to ensure on time delivery to clients
- Clearly communicate order tracking details to the sales team
- Any other tasks assigned by the Executive Team
- Proficient in the Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Desire to provide an exceptional client experience
- Desire to move in to an account management or other sales position
- Passion for learning and self-motivated
- Attention to detail and organization
- Clear and precise communicator
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 08/08/2019
12.00 - 15.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.