DescriptionOur client is looking for an enthusiastic individual, with excellent customer service skills, able to communicate at all levels, have an excellent driving record and you desire to learn and advance with an established Automotive and Industrial Coating supplier.
This is a full time position Monday through Friday; 40 hours a week with benefits
- Communicate clearly and professionally at all levels
- Deliver product using the most efficient route
- Pull and box orders for delivery
- Accurately reconcile product against invoice
- Write orders, stock and organize product at CSR locations
- Pick up product from vendors
- Keep delivery vehicle clean and safety inspect weekly
- Light janitorial
- Organize and stock warehouse as needed
- Clean driving record a must
- Must be at least 21
- Background check and pre-employment drug screen required
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude
- Demonstrate dependability and attention to detail
- Regular lifting up to 70lbs
- Standing, sitting, walking
MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER!
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/22/2018
14.00 - 16.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.