The Customer Service Assistant (CSA) is responsible for helping the Insurance Agency team achieve growth and retention objectives by providing timely, accurate and professional internal and external service. Provides customer service and support to Producers, CSRs and Policyholders for existing accounts and new business. Assists with the servicing and retention of assigned Clients and/or policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Issues certificates of insurance, auto and fleet auto ID cards
- Requests/processes loss runs
- Adds/deletes coverages for autos, equipment and properties
- Processes change requests and endorsements with no premium impact, direct and agency bill and billing with Surplus Lines agency billing
- Processes Notices of Cancellation and Reinstatement Notices billing
- Processes return mail with or without forwarding address
- Processes driver changes and internal change requests
- Checks policies (QC) and endorsements against EPIC and ensures accuracy of records; corrects issues as appropriate
- Pulls renewal schedules including Certificate Holder reports
- Prepares binders/notebooks/tabs for proposal and policy delivery
- Assists with renewal quote proposals
- Maintains organized, complete and accurate client files, coverage notes, etc for all client activity in EPIC
- Assists with client and carrier requests via fax, phone & email requests
- Reviews EPIC Home Screen daily/2nd requests
- Backs up Reception desk as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word and Excel
- High level of attention to detail and organization
- Friendly, prompt and consistent customer service skills
- Ability to switch tasks as needed and multi-task while maintaining high level of customer service
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to establish and maintain strong, positive and collaborative working relationships with clients, co-workers and vendors
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to obtain a P & C insurance license within two years of employment
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 09/17/2020
15.00 - 18.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.