DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Customer Service/Admin Assistant for our Eugene client!
This position is full-time, Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm. $18-21/hr.
In this position, the selected candidate performs the following functions: Master scheduling, Order Entry, Customer quotes, Customer service, 3rd party logistics, Shipping/Receiving, Data entry, and other administrative duties.
1. Create and maintain a production schedule to ensure deadlines are met.
2. Manage QuickBooks order entry process from customer PO's.
3. Quote customers on standard price list inquiries.
4. Welcome on-site guests, customers, drivers, vendors and announce visitors to correct personnel.
5. Prepare customer files and enter initial order information into the order status spreadsheet.
6. Assist in entering data and maintaining inventory of customer material on order status spreadsheet, which requires intermediate Excel skills.
7. Maintain necessary communication with customers regarding order status, lead times, and ship dates.
8. Maintain clear and accurate records in written form or computer database. Initiates and creates reports that assist in fulfilling job function.
9. Monitors inventory for key customer accounts. Performs periodic reconciliation with customers and Operations Personnel for on-site inventory
10. Researches and reconciles any customer billing issues.
11. Perform customer service duties
12. Compose and type routine correspondence.
13. Perform all functions of shipping and receiving.
14. Enter charges into the treating database.
15. Code and forward invoices for payment.
16. Perform other job tasks as requested by the manager.
17. Work safely and follow all safety and environmental rules and laws.
Excellent customer service skills. Ability to work well under pressure and be a team player. Knowledge of various inventory control techniques and strategies. Knowledge of shipping and receiving functions. Skill in oral and written communications. Skill in conflict resolution. Aptitude to multi-task in a fast-paced environment in which there may be conflicting priorities.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software.
A minimum of 5 years of office experience is preferred
Proficient in the use of ERP/MRP systems.
Requires strong skills in the following areas: Verbal and written communication, customer service, data entry, organization, and personal interaction.
Prefer wood products experience
An associate degree in a related field is preferred.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: More than 5 years
Last updated on 09/16/2021
18.00 - 21.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.