DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Customer Relations Associate our Eugene client!
This position is in an insurance office, providing professional customer service to individuals, groups, producers, and existing clients.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity starting at 30hrs/wk and moving to 40hrs/wk after training.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answer multi-line phones
- Assist clients with inquiries, providing prompt, courteous, and accurate service and information
- Provide assistance with enrollment, billing, benefits and claims to individual clients
- Generate letters and custom documents following company style guidelines ensuring consistency with grammar and spelling accuracy.
- Work closely with and support all other team members with daily functions
- Report processing
- Work closely and maintain relationships with insurance carriers
- Data entry
- A minimum of two years of Customer Service experience, preferably in the health insurance industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Requires basic math skills
- MS Office and Adobe experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree or some coursework preferred.
- Must work well within a team environment
- Must be a motivated, confident self-starter with ability to think intuitively and problem solve
- Proficiency utilizing web based systems
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 05/23/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.