Estimator to generate project proposals and estimates for a Portland, Oregon: Hospitality & Gaming Industry Decorative Metal Fabrication Shop
SUCCESSFUL CANNDIDATES WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING, SKILLS, RESOPNSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Five plus years experience in metal fabrication and / or estimating
- Understanding and working knowledge of metal materials ( specifically Brass, Bronze, Stainless Steel, Aluminum )
- Comprehend all project drawings, specifications, scope limits, and project constraints and incorporate this into the pricing
- Develop complete and accurate estimates including labor and material pricing to ensure a profitable job that are ready for review by Sales and Management
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Solid computer skills in use of Word program and working knowledge in use of Excel worksheets
- Flexibility to work extended hours when needed in meeting deadlines.
OTHER HELPFUL SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
Understanding of welding processes: Tig & Mig; use of various power tools (i.e., grinders, drill press, band saws, etc.); polishing Brass, Bronze, Stainless Steel #4 & #8 finishes.
APPLY: Interested candidates please submit: Resume; Work History; Wage Expectations and References
Wages to be based on Skill level ( range +/- $50,000.00 )
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 11/16/2018
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.