DescriptionIt is preferred that applicants have 3-6 months of custodial experience, but we will train those who are motivated, have a positive attitude and are available to work varied evening shifts between the hours of 5:00pm-1:00am on weeknights and weekends (may require occasional overtime).
- Performing custodial duties such as vacuuming, cleaning restrooms, removing trash, and other miscellaneous services
- Ensuring all work is done in compliance with safety policies and procedures
- Physical ability to operate custodial equipment
- Move, lift, and carry up to 40 pounds
- Able to stoop, bend, twist, reach, and perform repetitive movements of hands, arms, and shoulders regularly during the shift
- Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and multiple background checks.
It is preferred if applicants can drive and have a valid driver's license, acceptable driving record and proof of insurance.
Start times could vary, but generally start at 4:30pm and go until 1:00am or until the work is finished.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/11/2018
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.