DescriptionCREATIVE MARKETING MANAGER
We are looking for a Creative Marketing Manager for a local manufacturing company. This position reports to the Director of Sales & Marketing and serves as the company?s creative lead/liaison on the development and production of all print, digital and social media marketing materials. We are looking for a collaborative and passionate creative marketer, who is adept at meeting deadlines and prioritizing projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Website administration, design, monitoring and analytics
- Work with contract design firms in the development of online content & marketing collateral
- Collaborate with all Companies cross functional teams to leverage creative marketing programs to meet the goals of each team
- Create Power Point presentations for the respective teams as needed
- Develop trade show material, product technical data pages, and marketing collateral
- Monitor various online portals and update and retrieve content accordingly
- Photography/Video of products and projects
- Act as the in-house IT contact
- Minimum of a bachelor?s degree from an accredited college/university
- 3+ years? experience in creative marketing
- Demonstrated experience in developing marketing collateral and digital marketing programs
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of web design, social media advertising and video editing
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as a team
- Ability to shift gears quickly, and work well under pressure
We offer competitive wages and full benefits (after probationary period).
Please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com to be considered for this position.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Bachelor
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 09/15/2020
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.