DescriptionSchedule: Sun-Wed, 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Full time cook position at a Secure Residential Treatment Facility that is a specialized program for adults with psychiatric disabilities.
The cook prepares and organizes meals for mental health clients in a residential setting. Promotes social, dietary and hygiene skills. Participates in keeping the kitchen and meal preparation areas and equipment clean and sanitized. Assists in keeping residents safe, secure, and healthy.
Excellent salary and benefits: family medical, long term disability, 403 (b) plan with 6% match - and more.
- Prepares meals for residents of the facility in appropriate quantity
- Directs activities of one or more workers who assist in preparing and serving meals
- Applies food handling rules (preparation and storage)
- Applies health and sanitation standards
- Maintains consistent quality at reasonable cost
- Manages inventories and supplies
- One (1) year experience in a similar setting preferred. Must obtain Oregon Food Handler?s Card within 30 days of beginning work.
- Candidates must be able to use e-mail, compose documents, save and locate documents electronically and learn to use our Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
- Must pass state-required background check and DMV checks; valid OR driver's license with excellent driving record required.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 01/07/2019
11.50 - 12.99
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.