DescriptionWhat to expect:
- Assist in creation of budgets, rent rolls & initial bank draw spreadsheets for construction loans
- Oversee and work with construction accountant related to draws
- Assist with escrow and closings for property sales and purchases
- Manage existing loans & loan reporting (construction & permanent financing)
- Assist with new loans (construction, permanent & refinancing) ? including providing required documents, tracking status and coordinating with all parties
- Oversee operating portfolio budgets & expenses monthly
- Work with CFO, VP of Construction and President to assist as needed
- At least 3 years of general accounting experience required
- Bachelor?s degree, Major in accounting preferred or some accounting coursework
- Proficiency in Excel, Word & Outlook
- Extremely adept at learning new software and technology
- Strong analytical skills
- Great attention to detail
- Self-starter and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organization skill, prioritization, and ability to meet deadlines
$65 - 85K per year
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Bachelor
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 07/17/2019
31.00 - 40.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.