DescriptionJob Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Set up and run CNC machines
- Understand information contained in the chemical MSDS and how to access.
- Complete assigned training to comply with state and federal regulations.
- Manage hazardous waste and satellite accumulation locations.
- Understanding of PPE and the proper use of PPE
- Up to date certification for respirator use (fit test and medical evaluation)
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Professional and effective communication skills within crew, other departments, and customer interface.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions for standard work processes, change documents and experimental trials.
- Working PC knowledge for standard and custom software.
- Ability to complete requirements for powered industrial truck licensing.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and percentages
- Able to organize work and effectively manage use of time.
- Ability to meet the requirements for respirator use.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repetitively for short durations.
- Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Able to troubleshoot production issues in a complex and fast-paced environment.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 04/09/2019
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.