DescriptionMonday through Friday 8am-4:30 pm. Temp to Hire
Nice benefits performing hand assembly of medical device mounts.
Basics on this job include:
Perform all duties in accordance with our mission to provide the finest quality and most unique innovative products, while ensuring high overall consumer satisfaction. Employees are expected to demonstrate consistent attendance, a high level of safety, quality consciousness, an attitude of continuous improvement, attention to the cleanliness of the shop and buildings and the ability to work as a team in your department and company-wide.
- Assist in manufacturing when required
- Maintain production efficiency and standards at maximum levels
- Maintain quality and quantity levels
- Assist in positioning work
- Assist in setting up jobs
- Perform hand operations such as filing, deburring, cleaning, disk grinding
- Maintain excellent communication with department managers and staff
- Consistently work on process improvement
- Heavy lifting required, up to 50 lbs.
- Continue to learn and grow within the company
- Work in Assembly when required
- Potentially work in any department when directed
- Operate open equipment as needed
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 07/20/2021
14.00 - 17.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.