DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wages: $15-$27 DOE
We are hiring for a CNC Machinist/Programmer to complete a variety of metal fabrication, finish and machining tasks for a fabrication company in the Spokane Valley.
As a CNC Machinist/Programmer you will be:
- Handling CNC programming and CNC operation
- CNC set up (3,4 & 5 axis mills, pallet changer, turning center)
- Verification of materials and components as well as inspection against prints
- Operate a forklift
- Keep environment clean and follow safety and OSHA WISHA requirements
- CAM Works programming experience
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- 3-5 years of Machining experience required
- 3, 4 & amp; 5-Axis CNC milling or CNC turning experience
- Able and proficient in shop math
- Able to regularly lift and or move up to 50lb
Please apply online via www.work4psi.com with an updated resume or simply call Lauren at 509-928-0369.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 06/10/2019
15.00 - 27.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.