DescriptionLocal company is looking to fill a CNC Mill Machinist/Programmer / Maintenance position. This company is a leading manufacturer in North America and nationally. Provides excellent opportunities and benefits when hired on.
Candidates should possess the following skills:
- 2 years? experience programming, setting up and running CNC Mills using specifications and drawings, and be able to use solid in programming
- Ability to manufacture a variety of parts and hold +/- .0002 tolerances on a consistent level.
- Familiarity with multiple material i.e.: aluminum, ss, plastic, brass, titanium
- Possess skills using measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers and other inspection gauges
- Ability to function in a fast paced production environment with excellent time management skills
- Ability to trouble shoot with minimal supervision.
- Welding skills preferred.
- Competitive wages
- Benefits; Med/den, 401k
- Day shift / Flexible hours
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/13/2019
21.00 - 23.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.